Friday 27 May 2022

Late nights, deep thoughts




I've made a lot of mistakes in my life. 

I've hurt people, and I've been hurt. 

I have trouble forgiving myself.


I blame myself, even when it wasn't my fault.


I apologise, even when I'm the one hurting. 


I'm trying to be a better version of me. I'm trying to forgive myself, and love myself, the way I love others. But it's not easy. 


I'm trying to allow myself to be loved, while standing tall in my worth, and creating boundaries. 


I'm trying to look towards a future, when I look back at a past full of so much pain.


I'm trying to be present, and not let the dark thoughts weigh me down. 


I'm trying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 I've had a really difficult couple of years.... My brain broke, and my world fell apart. I was lucky enough to spend a few months overs...