The Fun in Dysfunctional: A collection of poetry, art, and honest reflections on life, mental health, relationships, and healing. One Day At A Time. © J Lees 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Becoming a Mum
My last post was a letter to the father of my child. Yep, that's right. I've had a baby. A beautiful baby boy. He's nearly three...
-
I've had a really difficult couple of years.... My brain broke, and my world fell apart. I was lucky enough to spend a few months overs...
-
My last post was a letter to the father of my child. Yep, that's right. I've had a baby. A beautiful baby boy. He's nearly three...
-
I wanted so badly for it to be you. For you to be my safe place, my best friend, my everything. Maybe it wasn’t ever meant to be. Maybe ...
No comments:
Post a Comment