Tuesday 8 March 2022

Chapter 6 - Shivalay Hanuman Temple

 


I was keen to wander down the the temple nearby, the Shivalay Hanuman Temple.

 Mum wasn't keen, she had already been to visit, so Dad came home early from work one afternoon and we wandered down together..







 
There was some beautiful flowers along the way.. 







  We walked through a very small village (a handful of houses and a tiny shop), and then arrived at a bridge, leading to the temple. It was beautiful,  very peaceful.

While shopping recently, I happened to find a silver ring I liked, with text on that reads "jai hanuman". Hanuman is the monkey God, not often worshipped by women because he was celibate.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

 I've had a really difficult couple of years.... My brain broke, and my world fell apart. I was lucky enough to spend a few months overs...